Why you should use antivirus:
These kinds of tools are unsafe for users to have installed and got the update. As a result, computers without software security will damage within seconds of connecting to the internet. However, the attack is constant, Which means its companies have to update their software regularly to deal with it.
Today’s malware modifies appearance quickly to bypass detection by older, definition-based antivirus software. As a result, viruses can design to cause damage to your device, block a user from accessing data.
What does antivirus software do
Several companies develop antivirus software. For example, Kaspersky, Symantec (Norton), ESET and more. What each offer can vary and all perform some primary functions:
- Scan particular files or records for any malware or recognized malicious patterns
- Enable you to schedule scans to automatically run for you
- Allow you to start a scan of a special file or your whole computer, or of a CD or flash drive at some time.
- Dismiss any malicious code identified –sometimes you will inform of a virus and claimed if you need to clean the file, other programs will automatically do this back the scenes.
- Give you the health report of your workstation.